Weight: 250 grams
• Rich in Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Potassium, Magnesium, Folate, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, and more
• Contains more than 100% of the Daily Value for Vitamins A, D, E, and K
• Provides more than 50% of the Daily Value of Calcium
• Avocados contain more potassium than bananas, oranges, and tomatoes combined
• Avocados are rich in fiber, which helps keep cholesterol levels low
• Avocados help prevent cancer
• Avocados provide essential nutrients for healthy skin, hair, and nails
• Avocados support cardiovascular health
Nutrition Facts Of Avocado (Mexico)
|PER 100 Protein Type||Average Nutrition Value Per 100g|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Vitamin C||10% of the RDI|
|Vitamin K||5% of the RDI|
|Dietary fiber||7 g|
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie need.
Storage Condition: Keep Avocado well-refrigerated.
Disclaimer: The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Bulk discounts shown are subject to continuous price changes and may not reflect the up to date selling price of individual units. The Food Citi does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.